- Product & Tool Evaluation
- Design, Build and Implement test automation frameworks
- Automated API testing
- Integrate with CI/CD systems
- Build test artifacts
- Testing for all different application layers
- Test management, execution and reporting
- Gap analysis on current testing practices
- Recommend Test Strategy , Approach, Process, Tools and Frameworks
- Test Coverage Assessment
- Usability and Interaction Testing
- App Automated Testing
- Cross device Testing
- Test data gap analysis
- Test Data generation
- API mocking
- Load and Performance testing
- Failover and recovery scenarios testing
- Security and Compliance Testing
- WCAG/Accessibility Testing
Who we are
- QA executive with over 15 years of experience in providing end to end test management solutions for clients that are of various sizes.
- Former Test Automation Manager at TriZetto Corporation.
- Experienced QA Professional with a record of providing successful QA solutions incorporating a wide range of technologies.
- Former Engineering Manager at AppNexus, Inc.
Some words about us
- We believe “good enough” testing is not good enough.
- Our passion and curiosity for the product combined with innovative testing solutions differentiates us from other leaders in the software testing space.
- Possessing the right thought process, our testers are trained in next generation testing methodologies.
- We leverage technology to help us improve test efficiency and coverage with a lean team, regardless of product characteristics.
Why partner with us
- Proven expertise in providing testing services and solutions incorporating a wide range of technologies.
- Experience in delivering testing solutions to clients of various sizes, ranging from start-ups to enterprises.
- We employ the right set of tools and techniques to increase test efficiency and coverage.
Software Test Analyst
Testing Mavens LLC, NJ-based Information Technology Solutions company, has multiple openings for Software Test Analyst (for locations nationwide).
- Test software applications and identify flaws/risks and recommend solutions for complex projects and multi-tiered applications to ensure successful implementation and high quality of projects.
- Study of client business processes and functional requirements.
- Consult with clients for project requirement gathering, analysis and develop project specifications.
- Perform POSTMAN testing by creating Test Projects for each API in QA, Dev, Prod environments.
- Testing of data integrity and processing of different healthcare logics and rules.
- Design a UI automation framework based on Jasmine framework.
- Build the Jenkins pipeline to integrate the whole automation framework with Continuous integration/deployment.
- Automation of the functional test cases through UI using Protractor for the web and Appium for the mobile applications.
- Analyze security requirements and work with application development team for testing & maintenance of Security Protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Computer Science, CIS, Any Engg, or related with 5 years of experience.
- At least three years of experience in Quality Center/ALM, RQM, Clear Case, Clear Quest, RTC, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Java/TestNG/Cucumber/Protractor, Maven build, SOAP UI, Ready API, RestAssured, API Automation, CI/CD/CT with Jenkins
- At least three years of working experience on complete Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC), Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. The candidates may be assigned to work at client sites across the U.S. Submit resume and salary requirements to: Testing Mavens LLC, 24 Bloomingdale Dr #2C, Hillsborough, NJ 08844. Use Reference Code SP0001, when responding.
Get in touch with us
Send us a message
Reach us @ 844 4MAVENS
371 Hoes Ln Suite 200, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Unit 1D, 1st Floor, Carnival Infopark, Phase II,
Infopark SEZ, Kochi, Kerala 682030